Skip to content
There are a few basic rules for earthing that everyone should follow:
- Always use an earthing rod that is made of copper or galvanized.
- The earthing rod should be at least 8 feet long and driven into the ground to a depth of at least 6.
- The earthing rod should be placed as close to the center of the electrical panel as.
- The earthing rod should be connected to the electrical panel using a copper wire that is at least 8 feet.
- The earthing rod should be connected to the negative terminal of the electrical.
6. Always disconnect the earthing rod from the electrical panel before doing any work on the electrical.